It’s time to make my favorite healthy snack!These little muffins are easy to make and perfect for a quick snack or even to be a side with your breakfast.Let me know if you make them and how they turn out for you.
MINI ROLLED OATS MUFFINS
1. 2 CUPS UNSWEETENED VANILLA ALMOND MILK
2. ¼ CUP NO SUGAR ADDED APPLE SAUCE
3. 1 LARGE ORGANIC EGG
4. 1 TSP BAKING POWDER
5. .5 TSP SALT
6. 2 1/2 CUPS OLD FASHIONED ORGANIC ROLLED OATS
7. 1 TSP CINNAMON
8. 1 MEDIUM SIZE BANANA – CUT UP INTO VERY TINY PIECES or EVEN MASHED UP
9. 1 CUP FROZEN RASPBERRIES (OR WHAT EVER FRUIT YOU LIKE) – CUT INTO TINY PIECES
10. 40 MINI MUFFIN CUP LINERS (preferably foil ones, but paper will work too)
Preheat oven 375.
In bowl combine oats, baking soda and cinnamon.In separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.Combine both wet and dry together and add fruit (banana and raspberry).The mixture will look soupy (see picture below).Add one tbsp. to each mini muffin liner (which should be in a mini muffin baking tin).
Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top and mixture has set.Allow to cool (until perfectly cool the muffins will stick to the liners).
Yields about 40 mini muffins.27 calories, .7 grams of fat, 4 total carbs per muffin. You may also make in regular size muffin tins, but note that calorie totals will change.